Chef's Table at Haerlin Restaurant
Right in the center of the newly designed kitchen event space, up to eight guests have the opportunity to watch Christoph Rüffer and his team at work behind the scenes of Restaurant Haerlin at Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten.
The twist: Not as commonly placed in front of the kitchen close to the entrance to the restaurant, the Chef’s Table is set up in a separate semi-transparent room amidst the working stations. Large sliding windows give view to the kitchen operations and allow for direct interaction with the Haerlin team.
Degustation Menu served at the Chef's Table
- 6-Course Menu | 210 Euro per person
- 6-Course Menu | 328 Euro per person, with wine pairing
For an aperitif at the Chef's Table we recommend
our exclusive champagne selection
- Ruinart Brut Blanc de Blancs 145,00 Euro
- Ruinart Brut Rosé 145,00 Euro
- Dom Pérignon Brut 2009 250,00 Euro
- Krug Grande Cuvée Brut 295,00 Euro
All offers are valid upon request and subject to availability.